Using the search-all
Via the "Search all data" plugin it is possible to search for all hits in all data rows, and names and labels of metadata.
The results are divided in "packages" and "entityTypes".
Clicking a package result will send you to this package in the navigator.
The entityType results are shown as a set of cards per entityType, each card containing:
- the label of the entityType
- description of the entityType
- a link to the (unfiltered) entity in the dataexplorer
- a link to the package in which the entityType resides in the navigator.
- a count of the number of matching data rows, click this count will send you to the dataexplorer with the entered query applied.
In all labels and descriptions the searchterm hits are highlighted.